Powered by RedCircle
Robert Cox is a Mindfulness Master, and he has experience and success stories to share with the “Addicted Mind” community this week. Robert is also the host of two podcasts, so he knows a thing or two about making something “heady” like Mindfulness easy to digest. Robert shares the evidence scientists have gathered for the brain transforming power of mindfulness, and then teaches you a few tricks to try it out on your own.
· Robert defines Mindfulness-based off of research.
· The subtle difference between mindfulness and meditation.
· Using mindfulness to build resistance to cravings.
· The current mindfulness research for treatment in addiction and autism.
· Changing brain chemistry through mindfulness.
· We can break neuron connections and rewire them by catching it early.
· Anyone can benefit from a mindfulness practice.
· “Chill” App on iPhone to help ground you.
· Learn a simple grounding exercise.
Discover more with Robert’s “Mindful Recovery” and “Listening to Autism” Podcasts.